Fulfill Your Business Plans With Mortgage Wellness
Gerard has built a 25-year-long financial career on Bay Street as an advisor to major corporations. He understands the sophistication required to finance commercial properties and support residential real estate developers. Buckley Mortgage Broker - Mortgage Wellness has access to customized and creative solutions that can bring projects to a successful completion.
Gerard fully understands the exempt market and its many Mortgage Investment Corps by serving as the Chair of an Exempt Market Dealer and participating as an equity investor in condominium developments. We have access to over 45 real estate lenders and another 40 alternative lenders, many of which are specialists in Commercial Financing. This is the advantage that we bring to our clients.
We have access to Commercial
Lenders that can finance:
- Land Acquisition Up To 60% LTV With Planning Approvals In Place
- Land Servicing And Construction Financing With Prudent Equity And Presale Levels
- Inventory Loans Up To 70% For Completed Projects
- Business Loans With A Real Estate Component
Whether you require:
- Loan Amounts From $2 Million To $50 Million Or More
- First And Second Mortgages, and Mezzanine Debt
- Cost-To-Complete Funding
- Defined Exit Strategies
We cater to:
- Entrepreneurs Who Demonstrate Strong Character And Commitment To Their Business
- Growth Companies With Profitable Business Models
- High-Quality Cash Flows
We understand your requirement for partners that get the job done
Commercial Property available for Financing
- Commercial Condominium: Industrial, Office, Retail
- Multi-Family Residential: Freehold, Condo,r Strata Title
- Retail Centres: Strip Malls, Enclosed Malls
- Mixed-Use: Retail At Grade, Apartment Or Office Above
- Hospitality: Resorts, Hotels
Commercial Mortgages can be used for a variety of purposes:
- Purchase of Investment Property (tenant occupied)
- Purchase of Property to operate business (owner occupied)
- Commercial renovation to increase or stabilize rents
- Commercial renovation to increase leasable area
- Land Development (residential or commercial)
- Construction of a commercial building (ground up)
- Multi-family / Condo Construction (over 6 units)
- Purchase of hospitality properties
- Refinance of condo or lot inventory
In addition to real estate and condominium investments Gerard has spent much of the last eight years engaged in advising SME’s on accessing Alternative Financing.
"You can be assured that Gerard will treat your mortgage and real estate decision like it is his own"
Gerard’s Mortgage Insights:
The booming Canadian real estate market poses both opportunities and challenges for businesses all over the province of Ontario.
If you are a company looking to acquire commercial financing in Toronto, Barrie, Kitchener, Ajax and other...
Meeting the Needs of Condo Corporations, Boards, Property Managers and Owners
Financial Solutions that Bridge the Gap Between Condo Owners, Property Managers and Condo Boards. Condo life definitely has its perks. Whether you’re looking for an affordable first property or you...
10 Ways a Mortgage Broker can add value for a Real Estate Agent
Setting the Standards of Mortgage Service for Owen Sound and Beyond We’ve made it to the finals! Help us win in our Owen Sound […]
Press Release: Gerard Buckley Of Mortgage Wellness Awarded A+ Rating By BBB
The Highest Standard of Mortgage Service for Simcoe, Grey, Bruce & Huron Counties Vote for us in the South Georgian Bay Reader’s Choice […]
Buckley Mortgage Broker – A Well Defined Service Standard and Values We Stand For!
More change is coming for Canadians looking to get home financing. Proposed updates to the current mortgage stress test for applicants to […]
Gerard Buckley, Mortgage Broker and his Team Support the Owen Sound Regional Hospital Foundation
Did you know the Canadian government made changes to the First-Time Home Buyers Incentive (FTHBI) last week?